This is literature used by me, you can take a look in some of these books, but it is not necessary to pass the course. However, several of these will help you to get accustomed to working with your text even more :)
- William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White, The Elements of Style.
- Joshua Schimel, Writing Science: How to write papers that get cited and proposals that get funded, Oxford University Press, 2012.
- William Zinsser, On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction, HarperCollins, 1998.
- Lyn Dupre, BUGS in Writing: A Guide to Debugging Your Prose (2nd Edition) , Addison-Wesley Professional, 1998.
- Tim Skern, Writing Scientific English, Facultas wuv, 2009.
- R.L. Trask, The Penguin Guide to Punctuation, Penguin Books, 1997.
- Chip Heath and Dan Heath, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, Random House New York, 2010.